1. The holidayseason is a time to eat a lot and hang out with friends and family.
2. Snow makes me immediately check the University web page 20 billion times to see if work is cancelled or delayed. It also makes me want to take lots of pictures of Hobie frolicking in the yard.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is anything cooked in the crock pot. I need to go ahead and pull mine out and make something awesome.
4. Winter is the best time for drinking hot drinks and watching tv or movie marathons wrapped in a blanket.
5. I can hardly wait to go visit the giant waving Santa at the local shopping center and drive through the neighborhood with all the pretty Christmas balls.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to shop online and make or bake things.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about an 8 this year. I want to really get in to decorating my house this weekend and up my holiday spirit level.