I'm doing both Fill in the Blank Friday and Random Musings today.
1. My greatest strength is.....YIKES. I'm occasionally good at crafts, basic math, and planning vacations and parties. At work I'm sometimes able to act more calmly in a crisis or drama than others.
2. My greatest weakness....being overly sarcastic, baking, public speaking, my messiness, keeping plants alive, etc.
3. People always compliment me on....geez, I'm not sure. I will go with recent compliments. My husband told me my arms looked more toned (I think it was an optical illusion). My mom and dad said I'm a wonderful daughter for taking care of their dog when they are out of town. And my sister told me that I was a good mentor. Yeah, go me.
4. If you found me procrastinating I would most likely be doing some sort of Internetting or watching old TV shows on Netflix streaming.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed and the basement sectional with lots of blankets and Hobie and B.
6. Something new that I tried recently was baking blondies. This first batch totally failed. The second batch was edible.
7. This weekend I would like to watch the Hunger Games, finish some wine charm orders, run approximately 6 miles (over 2 days), take 2 naps, do some light cleaning, and con my husband into buying me a decent meal or two.
And I also have a couple of Random Musings....
I have been running steadily for the past 3-4 months. I am sometimes sore now when I run a longer distance but usually not too bad. On Monday I got out of bed and I could barely walk. I hadn't gone on any long runs in the past few days so I was confused. Then I realized my thighs were burning in pain from cleaning out the fridge. I cleaned the fridge for over an hour on Sunday and most of the time I was in this weird squatting position which apparently my body is not used to. Note to self-cleaning bad, running ok. Also do more squats to strengthen thighs.
The danger of oranges-I have been eating a lot of oranges recently. Every time I try to peel them, I end up hurting myself. I dig my nail in too far into the peel and it does something bad to my finger and then orange juice gets in there and burns me. I've also shot myself in the eye with OJ a few times. What is wrong with me? How should I be peeling oranges?
I think Hobie inherited seasonal allergies from me. He sneezed like 20 times in a row last night. Poor little guy. He should be following my plan of staying inside for the next few weeks.
That is all. I'm very very glad it's Friday and I hope everyone else is too.