Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Treats-Pretzel M&M Hershey Kiss Things

I'm not sure what they are called but they are delicious and easy.

You should make these for your boyfriend, secret crush or co-worker for Easter.  He/she will love them.  They could also be fun to make with kids.  (I personally could have used someone to unwrap all the Kisses for me.)
HOW TO-Buy square pretzels, M&M's (peanut or regular), and Hershey kisses.  Place pretzels on a cookie sheet and put Hershey Kisses on top.  Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 2 minutes.  Kiss will be slightly melted so you can press an M&M into it.  Then put them in the fridge to harden them.  They are so simple but the combo is soo good.  The hardest part is unwrapping all the kisses. 
And they are pretty.

Are you making any Easter treats?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were/are really good. Salt and chocolate are always a good combo. On a related note, it is a challenge not to eat the rest of the ones at the house.

Unknown said...

those are so adorable! I want to eat like 800 right now! yum! and so easy.

Hutch said...

Um yes please! This sounds like the perfect baking project in my pint sized kitchen.

Mo Young said...

Not only could I TOTALLY do this, but it is way cute and festive. Nice photos too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those look too cute! I bet they are yummy!