I bet that smelled lovely!
Oh no RED HAND! Also, I think it is safe for you to throw it away now, it doesnt need to be on the back porch any longer.
I COMPLETELY agree! Making stuff can be dangerous. Glad there were no serious injuries. Perhaps this mis-hap is just a sign that you're not afraid to take risks in the kitchen ... which seems like a good quality in a chef. Just saying!
Oh no! Did it get caught over an open flame or burn through from something in the oven?
Oh my gosh!!
Post a Comment